As part of our commitment to you, our office will continue to adhere to all local, state, and national
guidelines that fall within those of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
When you come in for your next appointment, you may notice a few changes that we have put in place to help
protect our clients and staff.
- All Customers will be asked a series of screening questions when they initially arrive for their
- We are requiring our staff and clients to wear a mask during the duration of their appointment.
- In an effort to limit the amount of Customers at our shop at a given time, we will be staggering all of
our appointment times through the day. You may have had your appointment already rescheduled because of
- We are modifying our Customers check in procedure to adhere to social distancing guidelines as closely
- We have increased our frequency of disinfecting/sanitizing across all devices, equipment, medical
instruments, tables, chairs, and so on to now take place before and after we see each Customers.
- Possibly modified hours of operation.
- Only Customers may enter the tattoo shop for appointments. We ask that you do not bring spouses, guests
or friends with you to your appointment if possible.
- You will find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other areas across the office for you to use as
We request that you provide 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please know that
your health and safety as well as that of our staff, is of the utmost importance to us.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our customers, neighbors and friends.
Celebrity Ink SA